** Due to the COVID-19 Virus, Our website traffic is higher then usual.
We are preparing as many orders as possible each day.
Some orders may take longer then normal to process.
If you should have any questions please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be PERSONALLY DELIVERING ALL ORDERS to the following areas:
Island of Montreal, Laval, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Ile-Perrot, Brossard & Longueuil.
(We will be delivering all Local orders between Thursday, Friday & Saturday depending on demand)
We will only be using FedEx if you live outside those Regions.
When do we ship/deliver your order?
- Please be aware that we ship all Orders Outside of Quebec on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- All Local Orders are Delivered on Thursday/Friday & Saturdays. (We now personally deliver all Local orders)
Once your order has been scheduled for shipment, You’ll receive a tracking number via email.
(Please Note: The tracking number provided will only become active once FedEx scan’s your package. If no information has been updated within over 48 hrs, please contact us)
- Any order received after Monday 3pm eastern time will be shipped the following week.
- Our shipments are all sent via FedEx & Canpar
- All shipments will be sent using a Styrofoam Box filled with Ice Gel Packs – (Note: a corrugated box may be used)
- All shipments will arrive within 2-6 Business Days.
- A Tracking number will be provided for each shipment.
- The Following Provinces Qualify for Free Shipping: Quebec & Ontario
(Please note: Please use the FedEx tracking number sent within the shipped confirmation email to track your package and see when it’s arriving. We are not responsible if your package is stolen.)
We currently offer delivery to the following province’s:
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- British Columbia
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland and Labrador
Local pick up is available. Please call prior & verify if your order has been completed.
Shipping fees include packing fees as well as postage costs. Transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- We will provide refund’s if a problem should arise